[MEDIA] I think you guys will enjoy this vid.
I have never had to use the winter shutter position on any saw and I'm in Michigan.
I believe its not a new process gluing the covers on. Even some of the professional saws have this too I believe. The 201 comes to mind.
Mean....
Morning all. Turns out we are in a winter storm advisory until midnight tonight and could get 6"+ of snow. Im sooooo excited.....:headbang:
My vote is both.
I'm not going to chance it as any imitation crab we have seen has 2% real crab meat. I'm very allergic. Hospital trip.
Things that are supposed to be single use.... Kleenex, toilet paper, trojans......grills, no.
Very cool. I really like mine.
I concur.
I worry about this kind of stuff more that the tree itself. [MEDIA]
I hadn't thought about a twisted broken neck from a tree.... Other benefit is you look like a super hero with it. :thumbs:Id get a cape. :rofl: :lol:
Gotta stop the suck. Its a saw not a vacuum cleaner. :rofl: :lol:Any additional performance is a bonus. It won't be the first saw Kevin has done...
Between fall yard maintenance, camper winterizing and building a hunting shack with a composting toilet in the corner, I had some time to get this...