LOL ↑↑↑ this right here.
You have to plug a pulse hole on the new carb, if I recall. YouTube will show you the way.
If you want more power, a walbro WT-15 carb for an MS250 fits and is fully adjustable.
There's a mini boss??!! Something else I "need".
I hear that's a thing.
Are you going to finally step out of your comfort zone and try another brand? I hope so because variety is the spice of life. Don't be afraid, you...
Welcome to the forum TrailJen. Thank you for the information and review of your saw.
Mine was going to go to saw fest but that didn't happen. Lol
I ported mine and added a Velocity stack and clamp on filter. Actually you probably saw pics of it in the oil thread. Amateur cutter bought it for...
I liked mine as well but the Echo has an adjustable carburetor, better air filter, spring antivibe and more power. Both muffler modded.
I'm pretty sure you know what I mean...:salute:
Lol. Oh I'm sure. Just look at that new Stihl 162. 2cc larger than the 170 its replacing and less power. It looks pathetic in the YouTube vids....
Nope. Dog house.
Correct. No pets inside that stink like a skunk lol.
I've been a big 4 atv / dirt bike guy my whole life since my first YZ at 11 years old. Mainly Honda and Yamaha but had Suzuki and Kawasaki as...
Growing up we had a small terrier grab a skunk right by it spray nozzle end. The dogs entire face was covered in this thick grey goo. Eyes and...
That dog would be banished to the outside until no skunk smell.
We got 2 at most. Areas around us got 5-9".
Glued on transfer caps from Stihl... Plastic bearings in 5 series Husqvarnas... Id say they both have made some dumb moves.
Then why are you here? :loco: :crazy: