Those are nice saws too. You can do a lot of fire wood cutting with a quality 40-50cc saw. I've said it before, my Dad used a Stihl 031AV with a...
Excellent. I really like mine too. The more you run it the stronger it gets to a point. What you cut there is about the biggest I'll ever cut....
Very cool.
I've put there stacks and filters on 4 saws now and a Honda powered mantis mini tiller. Lol
Same response I got.
I'm a saw parts hoarder too.
Now the modded set up. I'm pretty happy with the results. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://photos.app.goo.gl/xLq5BnLXJQwk5eUk7
Done. But first....I didn't realize the factory filter is two pieces. There is definitely evidence of that seam leaking fines. Id grease that seam...
Wtf! Are there any good parts on it?
Morning peeps. Sorry this is going so slow. I had other "catastrophes" to deal with. Anyway, stack is JB welded in place. Not sure why I thought I...
Yep. I have many that get ran once or twice a year. There 4 that I use regularly.
Hey now, the real crime is even thinking its ok to like / own more than one brand of saw.
That bar adds another .3 hp
JNJ ONLINE AUCTION, LLC - West Michigan’s Premiere Online Auction Center Local to me online auction. Never saw one of these. Has a water hook up...
Heck, we all should go down and seek asylum coming back.
That 246xp looks like a good one too. I assume the predecessor to the 346xp.
I'm jealous too....
I'll buy one in a heartbeat if I find one locally. I'm a 40-45cc sreamer fan. It's why the 241 and 543xp are in my collection.
Nope....its this bad little dude. Model Profile: 242XP
Is the 254 that 15,000 rpm ripper?