Have you greased the filter halves to do a comparison? I would have had I noticed before modding mine.
Wait till the farmers start giving them steroids so they grow...
[ATTACH]
Well, well, well.....lookie what I snagged this morning. [ATTACH] buZZsaw BRAD
Some stock saws are tough to tolerate after ported goodness fir sure. Lol
Thats what I'm doing with the zero turn. Even though the manual states 10% ethanol fuel is safe to use, I won't let it set over winter with it...
I doubt you will have another clogged spark screen with red armor unless you are tuned way to fat and / or don't run them wide open. Probably not...
Yep. That's the one.
They have a special vacuum for that...
Imagine what $165 was like in the 40's
Lol. Agreed. Plus, id rather it be this time year around. Another hour of light in the afternoon matters not to me, especially when its winter. At...
The general consensus, from online reading over the years is, some small engine makers say to use 89 or higher octane fuel because the lower the...
I didn't want to say it but yeah, Stihl ultra is....not great. :zip:
There was a big testing series on another site about octane in saws. Out of all the regularly available octanes at pumps, 87 was always the...
About these oils... You can't go wrong with any of them. Some things to consider that may matter to you. The first two are motorsports oils,...
Oil..... Amsoil Dominator Honda HP2 Echo Red Armor Amsoil Saber I wouldn't worry about the 89 vs 87. Its all I ran in my echo blower and...
So why did you even second guess her superior decision making to begin with? :rofl: :lol: You can always you a tractor or three.
If the 346 deal happens, that's my "big" saw. Lol. Probably just GTG cutting.
I agree on the vibes. With gloves its not bad but I haven't ran them back to back. Plus the 241 has all the extra sausage stuffing so theres that...
I have approximately a gallon of fuel through mine now. The 543 that is, the RedMax is in a cabinet currently with some heat cycles completed...