Even better at two years (in my climate, at least)…. And welcome aboard Closetwoodhoarder :salute:
HBD, HC!!!
Side note about pork rinds- I recently noticed Panko made from pork rinds. :eek: I bought some but have yet to coat anything with this coarse...
The bark of a C E is unmistakably different from any other elm. This isn’t even close to that. :yes: [ATTACH]
Hate that you’re not feeling good Pricey106 … rest up. Also hate to say this, but that doesn’t look too BLish to me. Nothing wrong with farwood...
Like “goose chit thru a screen?”………………… :whistle: :eek: :rofl: :lol:
It appeared that you were offering the OP that he should apply sound firewood handling practices to rounds that he actually didn’t obtain. That’s...
:salute:
Did I miss something….?
Congrats to y’all, T Jeff young bovine. :yes:
Welcome (formally) to FHC booneatl David. Laughable. Sadly.
Gotta watch out leaving the door open like that Keith… That wacky retired guy in the UP will getcha. :rofl: :lol:
G.F.Y also none as “yeah?- [ATTACH]“
[ATTACH]
Maybe I should re-title the thread “Are Poulan [homeowner saw] users newbies?”
Chaz was pointing out the difference between _Robert & robertb ……… which a blue latte sipping eatonpcat obviously botched. :whistle: :rofl: :lol: