:picard: :whistle: :salute:
Yep, nope- gave the 2 batch box halves to Mr. Barcroftb :yes:
Oh yeah, definitely not recent. 2014.
Can still buy it where I live. A real treat on rye w/ deli mustard and a slice of white onion. :drool:
When I built my test bed rocket stove I went to A & H (industrial refractory supplier) and had similar experience as ironpony- great support and...
I wouldn’t embed any metal in refractory- 2 different rates of thermal expansion will lead to failure. Can you show what this fireback looks...
Hey Anvil Banger - I remember rottiman starting a metric crap ton of threads just like this… :sherlock: :picard:
[ATTACH]
Can’t get anything passed you… especially food. :eek: :rofl: :lol:
SOL, pal. :salute: :rofl: :lol: n|m
Speaking of spare tires……….. :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
One of us might…. How’s that for engineering certainty.
:thumbs::smoke::salute: You forgot torpedoing your tent….:bug: :rofl: :lol:
If you’re referring to the kind that installs inline between the stove and thimble, not recommended.
We transported roughly 7 cord about 20 miles on a tri-axle that my buddy borrowed from his job. It took 4 of us destacking the rows, restacking on...
:handshake:
Oh boy… here come the soot eater suggestions… :whistle: But hey, glad you got it done safely and got 2 feet back on the ground, in the correct...
As long as you don’t accidentally get caught pulling stumps or rocks in your feed thong, yer good to go. :rofl: :lol:
This is FHC ya know… I give it 2-8 more pages. LoL :whistle:
Good on you for getting him started early into grilling. :yes::salute: