Fair trade off. :D :thumbs:
I thought the title of this thread said “…update”… :loco: :crazy: :sherlock:
Nope, they were still on Schaefer Beer cans in the 70’s. Rule of thumb was if I could get that sucker peeled open for dad, I could have the first...
Excellent share! Thanks JWinIndiana :thumbs:
I hate that song too, thx Mike. :hair::wacky: :rofl: :lol:
Dammit WW…. Guess what’s stuck in my head now?!!!!! :hair: :headbang: :rofl: :lol:
There’s a lot OWB members here, but I’d like to hear what walt has his set at….?
+2 for river birch. Don’t know about your neck of the woods, but “paper birch” & “white birch” are considered the same thing here. “River birch”...
:salute: :usa: :handshake:
FIFY bro. :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
Got a pic? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: Granted, I didn’t take the pic I attached. :salute:
[ATTACH]
:salute: :handshake:
Nice? Tasty looking? Question mark? Pro tip- if you’re making a post from a PC, there’s inevitably an alt code for the “°” symbol or if from a...
Shhhhh… maybe it won’t be loud enough to hear…
:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
I think that emoji symbolically represents you crushing an empty blue smoothie… :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: :salute: :handshake:
And a great reference to one your and mine favorite fat boy, Chinese Buffet skit comedians. :rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :handshake:
Be careful son.