You might want that….:whistle: :rofl: :lol::startled:
:rofl: :lol: :whistle: :handshake: No Fire Flake tho….
Awesome! Great pics metalcuttr :handshake:
Guess who he’s bringing up there….? :whistle: :salute:
Great thread, great advice as usual, demonstrating FHC experience and willingness to share these things. :thumbs: Hope you can update or start a...
:BrianK: :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Don’t think that’s quite how Jack Straw meant it.
Gross. :rofl: :lol:
Now there’s some of that American / FHC sense of humor I’m talking about! What do you think of Biddleman ’s wood shed? Pretty nice, eh?!
Outstanding pics and equipment Markds2 :thumbs::salute: Your saws are well traveled but at least have been massaged by the best sausage fingers...
It’s all gooder Biddleman, when a comment is made in this fashion, you would be defended those of us with thicker skin and a sense of humor.......
Don’t feel sorry for him... he’s a good egg- I’ll be seeing him this upcoming weekend in Ohio and I’m sure he’ll be treating his liver to the same...
Sounds like eatonpcat was the former owner of your property... :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Sweet collection! :handshake: and FHC has some antique members of its own.... :whistle: :BrianK: :D :rofl: :lol:
I might have rotated them 90° to direct air over the end grain of the splits... :whistle: But that’s just me.....:salute:
Yep, homemade Secret Santa gifts with the up cycled milk bottles making their way back into the light of the day.... Hint, hint.....
See now, this where some homemade FHC SS ideas would kick in for me…. :whistle: :yes:
Box fan or smaller on “Low” on the floor blowing cold air back to the stove room is the most effective way to bring warm air to distant rooms. But...
Fantastic job Aaron. :thumbs::salute::handshake: Does the predominant wind come from the picket fence side of the tote wall?
Yep, specially after chili beans. :fart: :rofl: :lol: Seriously, I think it’s more like blowing over the top of bottle or jug, the wind across...