My stove exits startup in high fire need the tech manual for that unit seems like it might be a one off unit. Controls then ramp down. ETA: I...
I can 't speak to the start up but your airflow appears to be less on the right side looking towards the stove window.
Get the mess in between the heat exchanger tubes from the middle towards each side wall.
Steve, you'll need to do the suck, blow, and pound many times to really get that puppy clean. Loosen by pounding move with the suck and blow,...
I have an idea if you want to hear it Don, no upper row of holes in fact no overhead airflow with the new burn pot.
When bypassing the photo eye you should be using a close on rise thermo disc in the exhaust path both for pof and lof (loss of fire/out of fuel)...
Badbob, they used 3 different controllers on my model,2 convection air setups, at least two burn pot arrangements, changed the combustion...
Interesting in the shape of a oval race track. Most welders would have trouble with that.
Don't think so.
Air goes through the burn pot ,up through the heat exchanger were it gets split into two halves, one goes right and one goes left then both sides...
Ok, what is that oval shape in the left hand upper side of this pic. [ATTACH]
Major Q/A issues from how things have gone.
Well you did ask. Time for my lopressor.
Email in box You can't see that without his account information or NSA access out in Utah sits all emails.
Won't really know until I replace it.
Nope, Don has that double pot picture in his in box..
The flange on the old pot is splitting. I can use it as long as I am careful with my burn pot seating and use a gasket.
No comment again [ATTACH] .
You get a laugh a second out of this bunch of crazies.
I didn't measure them but the new one has a narrower grate than the older one.