Then there are things like getting trucks in and out of places,he*l can't get packages in here at times. Shipments to your supplier gets stuck in...
That semi is also a Marlin I've shot several thousand rounds with it, and a few bunnies. The gas pipe has seen just few 'riges and bunnies.
I purchased my boomsticks in the early 70's a 30-30, Glenfield model 60 .22lr semi and a 16 full bore single shot gas pipe.
I burn a little less than 6 tons a bad winter. I started this season with 7 Ton, 35 bags,plus a full tank of #2 oil. I'll top off the oil before...
Your call. I usually start with a seasons worth plus a bit. Trust no one but yourself, things in fact go wonky.
I don't trust using one safety on my 336 30-30 nope both or the gun is empty and stashed. Been around a long while because of it.
Hope they have them when you need them, more than a couple folk been caught with their butts freezing.
Wimpy pile.
Why do you have the hammer back on what looks like a Marlin 336?
Ash level has quite a lot of range even in the old supper Premium grade of pellets, from 0.2% to just under 1.00% or from 4 to 20 lbs per ton.
Yes but that agitator keeps the ash level under control that isn't the case with the one IHP or I have.
The old one of mine has made through over 35 ton it has shown creep but no where near what the replacement did.
Ok, the main issue with the darn things is that most metal will stretch,contract and crack or outright try to melt or loose attached non metal...
Boxed up the bum burn pot. Boss will mail it to Don likely Monday. Took a nap and otherwise goofed off. Oh yeah moved some bags of pellets into...
I use a DNLA server to serve Audio files: 6309 Video files: 386 Image files: 2791 and various clients to play them. Both of my smart TVs play...
My first burn pot made this [ATTACH]
Looks somewhat normal hard to judge not seeing it in person.
1 rpm I hope.
Steve do a Google search on hearthtools and read a few threads Rod might have a comment or two on the "20" he has dealt with a few Whits over the...
Yes, but you likely should have done this for each ton burned.