Just set the roaster to hi/lo mode.
White Chit flying. Don't want it.
At least.
The wood icky sticks loosen with hot or warm water, just super messy, on my roaster each side has a full length ash trap held on by one screw....
It must try twice like mine before it says no go. A clean stove is a happy and safe stove. You don't want to hear what has been suggested. It...
Your trial with Ambiance likely would have gone differently. You know that the mag reading is actually different for every pellet? You can not...
The air flow doesn't get blocked as easily.
Burn high ash pellets.
Looks like they don't have one for the mini.
http://enviro.com/images/manuals-brochures/Cheat%20Sheets/Burn%20Pot%20Liner.pdf
Jay, try a high ash burn pot in that Mini.
Got to keep the cat happy.
If you don't mind being a crazy like us, join right in.
Bit of white forecast late morning to evening here abouts, hey Jtakeman Snowy does metal manipulation on burn pots hint,hint.
Welcome to the club OM we got rid of ours the end of 1999 as a Christmas present. Paid cash for this new place in the country.
I actually have 4 rarely have more than 2 going at a time takes me a while to drink a batch there's 1 of me the boss doesn't drink. These days I...
Don't remind me. I haven't fired up my fermenter since I bottled my cider early this year. Have a pile of orange blossom honey to do a large...
Jay, your use of that pellet roaster will likely change over time. Most of the folks on here have been through it and don't want others to go...
Some of us burn for primary heat. I basicly stopped doing that the season before last. But will likely do it as close to primary this season...