Yes he lives in Maine and has all his life. Just is older and has health issues.
I sent only one to Don, HR sent my replacement pot to Don as well, I'm toasty the Stove handles my den and the boiler whatever esle needs heat.
That vortex find you I sent it your way.
My old pot that has a split in its flange is fine on it's floor after better than 35 ton. The replacement went south less than 40 bags. I...
Yes they all should be. But one can get by with a good low carbon steel. That high grade stuff is overkill in most cases. For example 625 stuff...
Top of the line $500.00 a sheet likely not that stuff. But far better than most burn pots.
Well Don has a new burn pot from HR. 1:52 pm Delivered Salem, NH Left at front door. Signature Service not requested. 7:36 am On FedEx vehicle...
Hi hoss, How is retirement beating on ya? Just sheet cost can kill ya if you go for top of the line.
Just sent Don 9505514181766341052786 the tracking number.
To IHP and Steve I'm used to dealing with messes done so for all 66 years of my life. So I am prone to just call'em and I don't care about...
Likely from no QA wing the wong number land:smoke:.
I said in the email I sent him with serial # something about cheeping out on the burn pot metal and lack of the upper row of holes. ETA Don will...
Burn pot is heading for Don.
Good much betterer :thumbs:
JT they mucked around and snorkeled their 160 CFM unit still issues. I said sh*t and tried a flat out convection fan setting. That worked until...
Looks like the round of HR stoves are from Envro, hard to tell would need to get paws on one.
No bites were taken. It would be crunchy, now got to see where that new burn pot is. The boss is out sending that bad one back.
I'm not aware that the bugs were ever worked out. I am aware of one that hits because they don't wait quite long enough to ramp the convection...
Just had my roaster's convection fan thermal off didn't want to pull it and do the clean and lube for awhile yet, tight quarters and I don't like...
Hey watch it normally I do the 'blower on 4th of July everything else the first of October, won't be doing much snow work all set with getting the...