Not her, she has the skillet.
Naw, I have others I can hassle.
I'm trying to be good.
Likely but HR asked for my stoves Serial Number so maybe not. Meanwhile the old pot is burning on so I am somewhat happy.
As it should be.
Your point OM, I am a buyer of pellets.
Sick sicko, go hide in a cave.
:picard:
It is an exchange from what I understand.
I already sent the old one to Don HR sent my replacement to Don, he forwarded it to me.
That has to be illegal or something. Oh yeah, immoral.
Replacement en route usps says Saturday, suspect that will change.
I hate the long windows as well Larry, I already have enough dreck to watch. 35 dumped QVC for Laff network and 51 has a third sub channel ESCAPE...
I never had any go to waste. You'd be surprised what was churned out of that place either over the counter or through the vending machines, in a...
December 7, 2016 , 11:11 am Delivered, Front Door/Porch SALEM, NH 03079 Ok, Don where is the replacement.
At one time I cracked two tubes of them every morning. Short order cook at a lunch stand inside a postal regional processing center.
Just keeping everyone in the loop.
Sure.
Just tended the stove am now listening to The Willebroek Brass Band and Rockin' Round The Christmas Tree.
My bad pot is out for delivery in Salem NH. Inbound metal object Don2222 duck.