You can have all of it.
Issuing Office: Portland Source: National.Weather.Service 3:06pm EST, Sat Dec 10 ... WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH...
If I go through the thrash of getting ours set I hope KC leaves it alone.
Get it done.
You take it easy, creepers are likely called for. I went down on black ice under a dusting of snow did a hell of a job on my right wrist, no...
Naw, PelletHound might have though. he is scarey likely would try to start major trouble.
I get to go back in 6 weeks after some blood work to check the results of a BP med change.
Take care and stay warm.
So far so good will know more when I clean it next week. Today I have other fish to fry a visit to my PCP is scheduled this afternoon no playing...
I have plenty of room but don't need any.
Me either. How ya doin' up that way?
Much betterer. What are the t-stats set at? Any registers closed? Outside temp? Any leaks in the duct work?
Bear don't have feathers.
Yep I did: These are all going were the pellet piles the highest and it gets combustion air from both inlets and where it charcoals during light...
Hey I think I mentioned that in the PM discussion. instead of the entire floor the center 4 grates where it really piles up gets the air flow from...
If it burns through and IHP's fixed pot doesn't have any issues I'll have the 4 middle grates replaced with some 316.
So I'm likely on the way to another pot burn out.:doh::dex::picard::faint::p
Got the pot bet it will burn through. No upper row of holes.
Good for you, I do a lot of work for the boss, but I stay away from timing don't have the information.
The boss has an overlock( aka serger) machine I does a stitch using from one to four pieces of thread it gets used to sew over edges of things...