Why did the owner chew you out? Weren't oiling the bush to their likeing? %they thought you be don't in a day?
I figured it must of been a good year !
Make sure that's not one of rose stihl copies that they were selling awhile back on ebay or CL or where ever. I think they actually said stihl etc...
You sure have bought a lot of vintage saws this last year or two!
Nice chain brake!!!:eek: You want a wet exhaust but you don't want like wet and drooling allover like a leaky oil tank or anything. Use the...
Picked my 1400 round golden bullet bucket yesterday
Lucky you. What gun was it?
I'm pretty sure I have an 032 with a bad coil. Anyone have a known good one that there wilLing to sell?
I'm not even a bike guy and know they all leak.
You mean yet? Or is it dry cause it all leaked out or you drained it for storage? Ha
And a few others that I don't remember right now. Reading Gunter'S posts I literally spit out my drink a few times it caught me off guard it was...
It's a husky and more so an old husky it will leak oil! When you clean all that crud off it makes it worse as there is nothing to soak up all the...
Why mess with a "factory rod of hot" as Gunter from Gugenheim would say?
Don't do that on my account!! Wait till someone who knows chimes in or pressure test it first.
I don't know anything really but I would think the seal needs to be pushed in fairly snug? If not wouldn't you get air leaks?
I've checked a few fences that way. My cousins were too much of a sissy to touch it. So I would. It must not bother me the same. I don't enjoy it...
Yea this weekend I will open it up and look at the ignition system and disconnect the switch to make sure it's not faulty.
I did that with the plug out and wore exposed. I wanted to know that bad. Yes I have been zapped by several mowers saws weed WackerS and cars
Runs well. How many cc is That. It seemed like it took forever to get through that log! Why do all your videos look like there through a fish eye?
Not sure on any of that...but it did work when I got it and now it doesnt. But when I got it it was acting all wanky like te coil was bad. I got...