I don't know anything about porting? I just am saying if everything else is the same it's really strange. Your running the same mix so that's the...
We're these saws slobbering like you describe before? Or do you think all the grinding your not getting complete combustion? Or were they so...
Are about 3 feet apart just like in all the 50 and 60s tv shows?
Yea Redfin it's pretty worn. I'm sure looking at that piston that the low compression is from it. The ring must be worn to some degree as well....
If it's still got tension pressing against the cylinder I don't see why it wont? The passages behind the plug are just passage ways to some...
Doing the carb setting procedure or breakin?
That's awsome I have Ben trying to decide which brand to get my little boy. Maybe he will just have to have multiples like daddy!
I bet the 61 needs a ring why compression is low. Plus just wear. That top plug is for pulling out to gain access to a passage. And that is to...
69 and raining here in Jacksonville at 0730
Just a truck is way simpler getting into and out of the woods. No turn around worries. But I still take a trailer with the truck most times to...
What the hell did you do to the roof of that truck!!
What bearing is that? Clutch? Haha
Got to 82f today where I am here in Jacksonville
You can buy seafoam on amazon for way less than that. I think it's like $8-9 on amazon. You can get it at walmart for about that and there is a...
Just shows how smart the human brain is filling in the blanks or reading what is suppose to say.
Look at the crap in that saw!! You guys really need to buy some quality oil. And maybe put some seafoam at a high rate into your mix to help clean...
Ha yea, there out! ThE grass is half green half frost killed. Tree frogs out . I'm more glad I don't live near this huge city! I'm south of...
Wow there was a lot of typos there. Should of said "piling brush" and should have said "done in a day". The percent sign should not of been there.
I don't live here, just here for work. It was only in the 60s at my house ha! I live 250 miles north of here.
My stove went cold as I had to go out of town for training an the wife didn't want to keep it up with the mild temps. Back in the twenties for...