You want the L and H a bit rich on a rebiuld. Unless all your going to do is idle it the L being rich won't really help get more fuel/oil in the...
Yea I should of made that clear. Most if not all the "slobber" is most likely due to your H set too rich. Unless you let your saws sit around and...
No. You need to put them on like youtube or some other host and then link them here. It's really easy. Just post the link and they show up in the...
Especially with muffler mods on those big saws you should easily hear the distinct 4 stroke. Instead of waaaaaaaa it will sold like...
Well then I see I'm not an expert but was thinking you can get close to the pressures ? Black powder is more bomb like than smokeless which is...
I have Lee and love it . Sure you might not want to use it if your a stickler for ammo like every round perfect down to the .001 COL but for...
Let's see....I will have to fix that
It's slash pine. We don't have many southern members here. And of them ibam not sure how many could differentiate between ThE species anyway.
No but I could. I load plenty of 38s
Kind of loaded??:loco: :crazy: From the recent winds. No this is not my SUV. Just one I saw today while at work.[ATTACH]
8000 pounds!!! :eek: GULP! Wit that SUV! Be kind of a wild ride. Europeans tow all kinds of stupid stuff! Ever watch youtube!
Like the skip tooth idea
Well I'm in the south, and its not an ornamental planting.(we dont have scotch pines unless planted as ornamentals) This specifically is in north...
Or left coast supply. When the 20" oregon loops at $10 shipped to house.
It broke the back out. And I am not sure who's it is. I am on training and this is not my normal work area.[ATTACH]
This is a result of the winds down here . I saw this today while at work/training. Talk about parking in the wrong spot. Being bummed out when...
Why would you toss it there if your still getting cuts out of it? I agree that's pretty much the point at which it becomes a triangle cutter and...
Probably since they have developed a following they will start charging crazy money for them like they do for saws!
Yea when the teeth start knocking off its done
Wow its 50 at my house in SC. And 56 here in Jacksonville FL!!!