Yea if there is not one local I won't ship 22 now if I was ordering other stuff I may do it
Yea I didn't even do the price per round out. They are reliable but dirty. Just cheacked. It's 5.9 cents each. That's pretty good.
I did what you did and still had trouble. I even deleted them out of my browsing history. Typed it into Google and went back in that way and had...
It keeps telling me that I have one in the cart and I dont? I wonder if that has to do with a unique link you sent?
As for passing like USFS regulations do they specify a number of holes per inch or something? I was just thinking it was spark arestor? It still...
Yea some guys on here get some ...I think they get it off amazon. It's stainless mesh. Holes are about twice as large as stock but works and flows...
I keep it going real low it's easier to load at night with hot stove than rebuilding a fire.
There's no sense in that! Oil is way more than wood!
Are the bar nuts suppose to be two random nuts that don't look the same size (maybe they are just look different )?
60 inside!! That's freezing! 77 inside sounds good to me for sutting
I had a logger one time that ran woodland. He said no problem
No. But I know Mike would and probably several others here. But I do think they use it either for the double ring and or that it's taller for more...
I buy off ebay. Plenty of China parts there probably as cheap as possible same are directly from maker in China others just china sellers so it's...
I have several cheapo bars. Not gb and every one seems fine. I have a silver streak bar that the paint on it seems to be better than on stihl bars.
I have looked several times for bars and They never have the gb I want at said time
28 even seems big for the 61!!!
Suppose to gotten to 30 last night. It's 42 now. About to load up with something?
Yea it ended a month or two ago. I got my chains. I can send a pic to provE it happened
Good luck :-)