I think I'm lucky to get a rear tire and tube and mount for my Yanmar for $200 I have small 15" front tires too. It's 2wd and I think there like...
Whole set of tractor tires!!!!! Well I guess the BX is just bigger than a lawn mower in ThE size tires it uses?
Sure does to me. If it will run fine with the tank vented. I know it will do wacky things with one not venting. But I have not heard of one...
Pizz rev is just when you grab the throttle and run it wide open no load. AS =arborist Site,
Yea turf are no good in slop. Get some r1s and u will go anywhere.
Bad vent. Bingo. You found it. Good work.
You must be new here ;-) or never been to AS! Haha
I just wanted to say pizz Rev it. Haha
Some of those older coils are hard to find and cost big money. 034 might not be one
Did you pizz Rev it?
Yea I would look at the rubber intake...the clamp as well. What's your air filter look like? Did you grind on this cyl? Did it leak fuel before?...
I don't know if it slobber it's to rich. Your jets may be worn or the needles worn? Something is not right. And I am not sure if the carbs swap?
I'm originally from charleston. Yea our hardest part of winter is over. Still nothing for most of you.
Gas blowing out is not normal. If the L is too rich it won't idle period. Even at that point gas should not be running out. I am not sure if the...
Forecast for 80 down here in jacksonville.
Haha. Clemson FORestry I am a Clemson graduate and a forester who majored in forestry. I shortened it so it's not as long and it's more cryptic.
Turn both screws in all the way. Now back them both out like 1 1/4 turn or 1 turn. Now try to start the saw. If it won't idle turn the Idle screw...
Problem is they will want to dump everything . Maybe take some semi junk at first ...like pine or some knotty stuff, before you turn into a wood...
It was like 75or 78 degrees down here in Jacksonville today. Took the family to the zoo when I got out of training today.
Oh well if your buying it all bets are off.