Saws , at least stihl no longer sling it off bar. Well the fine mist trick at wot they should do. And blue marks can be from dull chains being...
But to buy the piston also? I agree I can tear it down and replace it in that time but usually a shop will charge more. They hit you with...
He can't fix it for that!! The disassembly and reassembly would take long enough to cost $40 without any parts! I mean maybe he could take it...
Not as much as me!! My 30 is still on its pallet almost a year after I bought it!! Haven't even started my hearth yet!
Awsome pics! And welcome! Looks like you had the addiction prior to coming here at least so we can't be blamed for it:rofl: :lol::dex:
I was thinking low idle as well. But thought you might want to look else ware but I bet any damage to the piston cylinder is probably minimal if...
The PO does that all the time with me. I think they do it so that They don't get in trouble with taking too long with priority packages. It always...
I have heard the 025/250 carb will work. I had a guy try and buy the one I had for a 170 mod. But I had sold it already.
Videos are Hardly much more complicated than a picture? Just post it to youtube before and link the link here. It's actually easier than posting...
If it has clay dust in the carb it has a scored piston to some degree. Clay dust is not a lubricant!!! Probably just a coincidence maybe?
I don't engage mine too quick I always worry if there is too much moisture ?? I know any left over moisture gasses off quick. This is all wood...
I've seen saws a decade newer way more blown out than that
Cool cap
Along that line there is not smoke going through the cat when it's in bypass mode. But if I leave my draft open a long time it will get hot..but...
In great shape!!! Esp if you use it!
I'd stay above Columbia then. The moutain or the very top has the closet obviously. If your house doesn't have insulation or very very limited...
along the coast they rarely get cold or frost. In the upstate we have more cool weather than they do.
You probably had to think because of all my typos. You had to think your way through what I wrote and what it should of said.
66 right now in jacksonville . We walked out on the beach yesterday afternoon. Little boy got in the water till her was shivering !
Probably didn't learn much from me because I don't know much.