The other one loved auto correcting words for me and then a space and an extra "g" in there??? For example it would say " what are you guys going...
It was a ZTE supreme/vital. I'd have to look to see the android version it was running?
Yea we will see. I have had this one right at a month and I don't see the autocorrect to the same (strange) degree that the other one did. Like I...
Th anks yall. I will leave that random space in the word "thanks"...seems fitting for me?? Guess I hit space accidentially. I got a new...
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.
Yep I have a cheapo welder. I can make it then.
I'm here but eating and been taking care of my son
I do have a welder. But I don't have a lathe. That looks like AL. I don't know how or have access to a AL welder. Would like to though. And I...
It's a split case. It's an old school horizontal saw. No I can definitely pull a clam shell apart and even put in a new "short block " as I...
I'd use aftermarket. But don't Think your going to find aftermarket brake band? Maybe they have one but I don't think so. Used parts off ebay is...
I could heat it up. Not a bug deal my wife's not that anal about the stove. Probably couldn't get by using the dishwasher like a parts washer like...
Thought about trying one one day. Need to get the tools though.
No I haven't taken a saw to a dealer. Yet. I think if it got to that point I'd probably buy another one....like I said there usually so expensive....
This is kind of what I was thinking and hinting at. I think it may be a fee to tear it down and or evaluate a possible issue?
Here in America you don't have much of a life or make much of a living if you own a shop and only gross $240 a day. I guess if you work out of...
Yea husky oil more . Old ones from like 15 years ago in both brands oil crazy. But modern huskies oil more than stihl I have found. I guarantee...
For that price he can't be doing anything but tearing into it to asses damage. Like I said a Chinese piston alone will be around $10 I bet. I...
If it doesn't feel out of balance and the magnet is still intact I probably would run it. While looking for a deal on one on ebay. May or may not...
Yep takes way more work than an 026 is why I have a hard time believing anyone would swap a piston for $30
I think those are 20"S on the but. As a forester I think of measurements at DBH which is 4.5' up. But yes as a forest product or as a mill takes...