Yep won't work. But unless the 290 was blown up I wouldn't go to the trouble to put a 310 in it if you had access to a similar situation. Put a...
Ah three saws your still a lightweight
Oh I know. Just thinking out loud
Oak in stacks not covered and There for 2-3 years will start to rot and get fungus all over it
It's probably so minimal that the adjuster just takes up the slack on the narrow nose bars.
So I assume the white one is a tad longer since it does not have as large a radius on the nose?
Our laws are a bit more lax in the south I guess? I am not saying to load it to 7k gross and go speeding down the highway or anything? Many...
You can get those same trailers on sale like black friday for like $599 it's the flimsy 5x8 one. Just had it on sale this last shopping season....
Yea those little 12" tire 5x8 trailers at TSC are very small metal and the main trailer tounge is just one square stock piece that extends and is...
My little 4x8 rides well too when overloaded. I just wonder how hard it is on the axles,bearings and tires as they produce more Than the nomaL...
Where do you buy forester bars for $20!! I bought a combo in medium mount stihl for $36...but I guess you figure the chain and it shipped to my...
I have one like that on the far left that I picked up on an 032. I didn't not even recognize it as a stihl bar but I saw some paint remnant and...
Will you stack it? Seems like it will rot if you leave it piled like that for a few years. Mine would
Looked it up. Horkn birthday is the 8 Th. Chevy man posted real early this mourn at 1:34 am. It may be a time zone thing? Not sure how post...
Haha yea I did. I am not sure how this thing was dug up. I think someone dug it up and hit like as there was no new posts when I saw it . I had...
Least that last pic has a stack of firewood in the background!
Happy birthday Horken. I see were a day apart I guess!
Yes. He started sleeping well about a year ago. But then about Thanksgiving he got a terrible ear ache and had like 5 rounds of antibiotics. And...
I see my last post had a typo in it "uou" instead of "you"
This S5 sometimes just leaves the word, and it does not even have to be that bad miss spelled for it to leave it either. I always can't believe...