There's lots of parts for those saws out there, eBay is a vintage saw owners friend!! If you can get that for 80-125 bucks or so, that's a great...
That'll pull a 24, no problem. Probably even pull a 28 ok.
Sure is pretty, milleo! Thanks for sharing!
It's perfectly safe to eat. Orange on top, yellow underside. Picked them while they are young and fresh, that's when they taste the best....
FWIW that's a good saw!!
when I gutted and remodeled our entire house a few years back, I installed the ones that are hard-wired in almost every room of the house. One of...
Gonna do a complete pre-season inspection of both the NZ3000 and the 1900P the next couple of evenings, as well as a quick sweep of both flues to...
Welcome Snowfam! That "slotta" wood.....lol Looking forward to some processing pics!!
Yes it is, and I'd be making a lower offer than the asking price. That saw needs a complete teardown/restoration.
My concensus on the whole arrest thing is basically, whether it's a crooked cop or not, when you draw a weapon on them, you're an instant felon in...
cwn877 1951 disston da 211 chainsaw
Ask brenndatomu for the link...
Looking good, I love those old copper boilers, I have several of them for firewood, but the wife has commandeered them for shoe bins at the front...
Sweet! I was close to building a fire last night as well.
Well.....I bought that Stihl BLK57.....ugh.... This CAD is getting out of hand..... Maybe you should look into that Disston, cwn877!
IIRC thistle may have some knowledge of that saw....
Dammit..... I can't "like" this post! Why did they do that, Bogy? Was there excessive cutting going on there?
cwn877
:emb:
Dude I'll buy that!!!