I'm hoping there's a POSSIBILITY that the rare McCulloch BP-1 that I just bought will be at least "running" by then....because if it does run, I...
Looks like it's ripe for the pickins!!
Looks like a lot of work went on at "Da Bearz Den" today!! Looking good buddy. If you weren't so damm far away, I'd load you up with a couple...
Atta boy! Did we just become best friends? Especially in the month of May! Lol
Any :ithappened:???
There's my big fella! Hey, I don't wanna hear any "thank yous" from you........we're the ones who owe you the "thank yous". Thanks for all you...
Not yet. He should be milling it aoon. Possibly this weekend. I ripped the stump in half and it does have some curling.....
I'll have to dig in the archives. I've done some MONSTERS over the years. Here's a 38" ash we did a few weeks ago....it's becoming lumber for...
This whole project is HANDS-DOWN FANTASTIC!
Wonder if the points ignition/flywheel will work on the 041? I'm looking for a couple of complete points ignition setups.....
Fantastic stuff. I gotta find me an antique double bit with an original haft sometime soon, gonna make some wall hangers for my fireplace room....
I have two 019T's that will be getting overhauled this winter, will the crankshaft out of an old 017 work in the 019? I have a crank that is out...
There is nothing more satisfying, in a carpentry sense, as being able to take down your own trees, make your own lumber, and then build something...
Wow that photo is STUNNING!! Little slice of Heaven right there!!
Stihl played around with several different electronic ignitions back in the day on the 041's, none of the parts of one style electronic ignition...
I mainly need a couple of points ignition setups, gonna convert several of my Supers into points so I can use the electronic chip in them...
They sure are. I have 4 of them. One of them I still run on felling jobs from time to time. Love those Supers....
I could use a couple more 041s.......:bug:
I don't think you'll be disappointed with that saw honestly. You ain't gonna touch a good modern 65cc saw For That Kind Of Dough.
Even his asking price is more than fair. Those were good saws