That's my kind of festival! Thanks for sharing, NH mountain man!
You better bring that with ya!!
Probably closer to 46 now......with all the stuff I've cut the past few weeks..... We gave away around 20 cord this summer. Mostly ash
Next thing you know, you'll be burning quackers........
Nothing wrong with a good piece of ash now and then!! You done good, MightyWhitey!
Let's not let this post become political, guys......... We know what happens to the place when we introduce the political stuff......:headbang:
I just did that last Thursday evening......
:D ;)
You know it, buddy!! :D
There was a working shingle mill at the one fall festival we went to last Saturday. [ATTACH] That's a great looking clock, LodgedTree!
Hahaha, I did the same damm thing!!
Wow I'd like to have this!!!
My daughter had a gob.....lol.
Wifey said it was time......and I gladly obliged! Some dry red maple from a dead and barkless top we took down today, and a few 3yr seasoned oak...
Our first fire in the NZ3000 will commenced later this evening. I'm headed out the door to do a removal right now, or else I'd get the Mrs....
It ain't pretty......but it's got potential..... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'll do that....
Sounds good buddy! That Absolute looks right at home on your unique hearth!
Good to hear from you, Hippie! I missed your posts! I loved Charlie, he was a great guy whom I had many MANY conversations with. I had looked...
I actually kinda "enjoy" the occasional power outage in the winter months. Gets the kids and everyone off of the electronic devises and with the...