That think is KICK BUTT!!! swags, show this to the boss!
I'm actually considering a steel building instead of a pole barn for next summer...... Anyone have any info or experiences with those?
That other stuff looks like dried spruce....
Beautiful! Did you tell them you were an FHC member?
Looks like my place right now.......you've got your hands full buddy!
Yep.......mulberry.......
That, my friend, looks like mulberry to me.......smells wonderful when burning, puts out decent heat, but man does it like to snap, crackle and...
o_O :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :whistle:
I didn't look at it that close yesterday when it came in the mail.....I'll give it a good look later. Me too......I love that old world...
There are books and documentation of different styles and trends, a lot of the time the hanging hook or shafts can help determine an approximate...
Same here! We recently bought a cockatiel, he's not real fond of the chilly weather either.
Some of you already know that I've been collecting antique hand forged hearth utensils for many years. Trying to build complete sets from the...
We had our third.....
Great looking setup! I'm a sucker for stone fireplaces.....just ask around..... ;)
Thanks, bud! Yes, we are going to add a grate to both ends of the pipe, gonna make them out of stainless.
We hit 35° here yesterday morning and 32° this morning. Had two fires in the NZ, only a handful of splits each, and one small reload before bed,...
Happy Thanksgiving to all out beloved Canadian members!
Me likey!!!
I don't mind if the handle is rough looking, I'm going to make a wall hanger out of it for our fireplace room..... Even just an axe head would...
If you ever wanna sell a double bit, let me know. I'd like to get one with an original haft....but I can always make my own out of hickory or...