I think I got BONED on the BLK. The guy won't answer my calls or texts, I'm betting he sold it out from under me. Which REALLY pizzes me off!...
Sounds good to go!:thumbs:
I'm very glad you found a new spot thats paying off, I was beginning to panic that we wouldn't get any processing pics from you this fall!! I'm...
Hahaha, needing a re-boot, capetownkg? You're certainly not alone!! :emb:
It smells phenomenal when burning, almost has a cotton-candylike scent. It makes a great smoking wood for meats and cheeses, too!!
Exactly! I have MANY tuning screwdrivers, always have one with me when I'm cutting. It pays to learn how to tune a saw if you're a serious...
Whereabouts are you located? We're having a small one here in central PA this coming Saturday at cwn877's place. And there's one next Saturday...
I absolutely concur!! I keep all my saws a tad fat, especially if I'm working them hard......
And one other thing could be the culprit.....the crank seals may be going bad. The saw may run good cold, once it warms up, the seals may get a...
I still have a heap of hickory to split....been sitting in rounds for almost 3 years....... Good stuff!
I use a 4" grinder with a diamond blade. Just be sure to wear a dust mask......
Different octane fuels and inconsistent oil mixtures can also result in inconsistent tune as well. Something good to keep in mind. When I run...
Whitey, it may just need a carb overhaul......... Some saws can be finicky. I've had several Pro Mac 605s and 610s over the years, and for the...
Nothing wrong with some "preliminary" burning......but we'll be mild again next week here in central PA. We've had three fires this past week, I...
Looking good! Keep hoarding, splitting and stacking to get as far ahead as you can. If you let that wood season several years and you'll be...
I just lit my third fire tonight. Did we need it tonight? Nope. Did I make one anyway? Yep.
That's exactly how I do it. My main stack is 70' long x 12' wide and almost 5.5" high.....do the math once.....lol So I have each "section"...
Sa-WEEET!!!
Locust, whether in a small or big quantity, is a scrounge worth getting! Good score!
I, too, want to eventually build a shed. I've talked about it for years but the project keeps eluding me..... The pallet system works but does...