Looks nit. Neg. Bladder infections are often nit positive. Not always conclusive. Blood test indicated.
June 6th, September 11th, Dec 7th, never forget!
House remodeling is all done. Now I need to remodel me! Loose a ton of weight and get my knee replaced so I can walk and not be in pain.
sounds to me like a CBC and chem profile in indicated. They will show if her electrolytes are off, or if an infection is present. or if her...
I would just mark it as spam or junk mail. Never give them the pleasure of knowing you have paid attention.
Overachiever!
We have had our sleep number for about 10 years. I recently put on a new motor, a 4 in. memory foam topper and a new cover. Couple hundred bucks...
The one we had that went outside, used to hunt like that. Never had ground hogs while he was here. No more outdoor cats. Vermin are a problem again.
Good cover and nice stacks. You were fortunate to act on that.
Vet Tech, They can participate in a lot of animal care, but diagnosis is not one of them. If they try, they exceed their level of licensing....
Here a new class of destroyers that left a local ship building yard for sea trial. Very impressive and how appropriate that it was today, Dec...
Yup, that was too close. Ceiling is lower here than upstairs where we first were. Lost some headroom to the flooring, ceiling and support...
We do ok until the kids bring in more totes to sort through. I don't have more space so I have to parcel it out!
Yes, and he is low maintenance. But for the alarm clock, we have a 4 and 6 yr old grandkids Living upstairs. They are down here first thing in...
We have a spruce tree here we call "cat-pizz spruce" because it smells just like cat pee. White Spruce Wonder if there is any connection? I had...
Here from coastal Maine,[ATTACH] [ATTACH] And from the "county" ' tader land. [IMG]
New pics from Solon Me this weekend. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Winter Berries.
Someone cut one off the edge of our property years back. Cut it about 3 feet up. It wasn't one I would miss. A really Charlie Brown tree. I...
This one looks like it needs to be tried really soon! I would want it served with some bacon or sausage! [ATTACH]