If you are talking a real cord of wood, you have a heck of a good deal. But I would make sure you reward his work and that long delivery. Hope...
I have been feeding my dogs 4health from TSC. [IMG] They have done really well with this. About three months ago, I upgraded to their better...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::doh: I buy it, take one drink, then it sits until it gets tossed out. No reason for it, just how it ends up.
You know, now when you buy things, the user's manual is found on line instead of being packed in with the item. So when I go on line to download...
Hum, they look too new and clean to me. I hope you do wear them!
That is some costly immunizations. No blood test? Here is some things to think about. Not meaning to be critical of your vet. After all, I...
This one is for will711 [MEDIA]
Amazon carries these by the case!...
Only two things to do with under roo's, either wash them right away or burn them in the stove! Letting them pile up in the hamper is not an...
Are these your choice? [IMG] You keep eating and drinking like that, your wash day will come sooner then you planned.
Bead board is always a good choice for wainscoting. My preference is having it done is stark white to contract with the colored walls. But to...
We went with a new fixture and all LED lighting. All the electrical outlets have the ground fault protectors. We also put in an exhaust fan with...
I thought you were on vacation until the end of the year? And I know you don't need an excuse for a beer run! How is the project advancing?
Then Bear will need a trip to the woods!:rofl: :lol:
I won't go up on anything higher than my doorstep! Even then I have to hang on to something. :BrianK:
I like the bare ground, but it isn't good for plants and it isn't good for bossiness either. There is a snow sled shop just up the road from me....
Funny: [MEDIA][MEDIA]
That's a lot of wood. I couldn't rest easy with those trees so close to my house. Good that you got the dead ones down.
And a pretty Hot stove!
:yes:. That is a good job done.