Don't you know louder is better!
Really happy for you Dave. Finally something you want, not another emergency. You will like the comfort and convenience of this new windows and...
Did that when I was young, can't do that now. If I had old birds, they would be just that. Old age would overtake them first. While very rare,...
They can make nice gifts to the right folks once you get them in shape. Good find.
You'll have some issues with the dogs, but they will be ok so long as they can't find a way to get to them. When we had 6 birds, it was a lot of...
Blue laws are just more discrimination. Still lawful in many areas where they haven't adjusted to change. I'll admit that I rarely drink any...
This is not new, but still entertaining. Cabin Time. Twas the night before Christmas in the north woods.
Excellent find. Storage containers are always welcomed.
Thanks for getting back. I've been thinking about the lady. My older lab has one on his side. Soft, moves, not fixed. Odd how the pop up and...
I don't go back for a while. Nothing new since: Response number 11266, this thread. Thanks for thinking of me!
[IMG]
about the same here: [ATTACH]
And a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family! Yes, things are better settled for us this year!
If they turn to mush, take them back. You'll get an exchange or $. Most of them around here are sealed up tight with an outer plastic wrap....
I've experienced that with my kids. So we solved it by setting a budget and took them out to pick out what they wanted. We wrapped it up, they...
Looks like a nice truck. I'm selling my 99 F150. It has 116,000 on it. 4WD extended cab. [ATTACH] It passed inspection, but it has a leaky...
I'm not sure what the flavor of the tea was, but it was delicious! Independence usually is. You being member 31 and me being member 11, I...
You always know when my memory fails me!!! I should have said STB, Smokeythebear. my bad!
One reason I am grateful to live in a small town. The money, all money, is designated by town members who volunteer to serve on committees. Then...
Butcher, that does sound like prison talk. Mr. Hayden overlooked one very important necessity. That one being independence. I would forgo some...