Ok, show this to your dog. Tell him that is what happens when he sticks his head where it ought not be: [IMG]
Now that one is really funny!
That would be great if the state can sell it, but if it was a contracted crew doing it, I would think that would be very possible.
[IMG] I wonder if DaveGunter can get his dogs to do this?
I was on my way to Lewiston yesterday on interstate 95. On the side of the road, I saw several trees down, whole trees. Some with trucks up to a...
Ugh. Watching that video is as close as I want to get to that situation. :picard::loco: :crazy:
My first year since 1991 without a oil furnace! But my propane is much cheaper also. I'm note sure just what it is costing us. Around $90 for...
Good, vacation is always welcomed. Hope you take it easy, As for the phone, Pay attention to the caller ID, put blocks on all those unwanted...
That vanity top looks like the one we installed. Got it at Lowes. The faucet is the same model we put upstairs, only in nickle color. The...
[IMG] [ATTACH] I have to tell you that I am not dreaming of a white Christmas. Two years ago, it was white, raw, freezing rain and no power...
Are you OK? I hate sudden falls. Was once stepping across an attic opening, Didn't step far enough. I had black and blue stripes on my backside...
[IMG] I sure know this feeling! My dogs love it when I open up YouTube and play the dog videos.
Selling a quality item, priced to sell, brings you $ and return customers. Win Win.
You can, just a little drive for you. Bay of Fundy, google it! [IMG]
Welcome Steve Nice stove. I know they really put the heat out. Welcome to our FHC family. We firewood and pellet burners love our chats.
See what being rich and famous did for him/her. I've taken care of folks who have had that switch. I can't say that any of the ones I have seen...
Most Dr.s check ups are "in and out" :rofl: :lol:, They have a really busy schedule. you are lucky to get 10 or 15 min. with them. I don't...
Did you get the bathroom done on time?
Oh man, I know that feeling all too often. Especially happens when I on the phone trying to explain something.
Not so well for me. Started at 88. I was looking for a traditional stop sign. That hand is foreign to my brain. I tried two more times and got...