Are you talking about the model with the sunrise on the door? update oops, that has been addressed
That there is just the plain and simple truth. What you see is what you get. No snow, I'm sure we can use our imaginations and find something...
[IMG] I think they are like this model. You can open the doors and put a screen in front of the fire and burn like a fireplace.
Hum, also pellet pigs! [IMG]
It does say a lot. We all know what we had seen in prior years. Odd that this is the year they ordered big time and jacked up the price only...
I don't think natures collects on debts. You get what you get. Sometimes you get slammed, then slammed again and again before you can get back...
Just 4 days to Winter Solstice! then the light starts to turn back on longer and longer. Darkness is so bad for so long. Depressing.
Seeing blue sky at 4:32 PM. That is good. It is pitch black here by then. Starts getting black near 3:30 and by 4 PM, we are totally black....
Pete, that is horrible news. I've been in white outs on the highway. No more. I simply stay home if there are snowflakes in the air. I've no...
wildwest , need an update on how Blondie is doing. Do you still feel it was the food change that brought about her problems?
That is funny. Reminded me when my son tried the zap from the dog collar! He said he wasn't ever going to try that again.
USPS has some agreement with AMAZON for Sunday delivery. I have prime. If I order on Friday, it is delivered on Sunday. Even some stupid $5...
That sounds familar! Enoy, make the most of the precious time.
:faint:
Sounds good. Do you have any projects lined up?
how come it is the big boy out on the ladder and not the skinny one?
Stay cool. I hope you have AC. I wouldn't be able to breath if it was 112F. Lets hope no one is careless and sets a blaze with conditions so...
I drive once and a while and do like the cruise, but I don't set it over the posted speed. Just don't care to go very fast. I always allow lots...
That looks like a lot of cutting. I hope you get another helping hand or two with that one. You'll have it all worked up and the bridge back in...
That looks to be a tough mess to try to sort out. Are those thorns on them? Sorry you are out of work, but you have a good attitude about...