Somewhere between a pizza pocket and a calzone. Looks like a good thing to have at a dinner gathering. Using that cast iron should give them a...
[MEDIA]
Thanks Scot, I think you are in a position to really know what the market is. Love those MWP.
Thanks, love the pics.
Yes, I have chrome, but that won't sicronize with Cortana. I do use explorer. I often run two engins at once on two screens. I also have...
Absolutely nothing if your floor hasn't got standing water on it. I've got 2x4 untreated spruce on cement 40 years with no signs of deterioration.
I really enjoyed that film about the new way to grow fruit trees. I gave up planting trees years ago because I considered myself too old to live...
I've been getting from Amazon delivered for cheaper than I can buy it at the pet store. It get delivered right in my enclosed porch so I don't...
Bogieb, it is hardboard, not hardwood. It is a fiber composite that is light and easy to use. The surface is very hard. Often use for making...
I use the rolling litter box. You and view its use on youtube. Also I get [IMG][ATTACH]What I like about this box is no digging or scraping, I...
I really like the looks of that work bench. I lost mine when we did the rebuild this past summer. But, when I did have it I kept a piece of...
You have 6 cats! I do also. Took me a while to master an easy clean litter box system, and to buy the right product so I don't smell kitty....
Looks normal to me! I don't think my Molly shares my like for the heater and vibrating features my chair has! But she is jump up in it when I'm at...
My Grandkids has a good time with Max and Molly. Molly is the black lab, Max is chocolate [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I want to report my stove's status. I opened it up today, just to ck inside. It has been a month since I last opened it. I checked the burn...
We saw some wind predicted for today, so we went out and back early. Then the wind came in and with it some snow squalls. Didn't amount to much...
Happens everywhere, not just in those densely populated areas. One of my buddies just posted that his son came home from work today to ck in on...
There is some of that going on. Our VA and the local school both burn bio mass. Not cord wood, not pellets. It is chipped up stuff. There is a...
No one physically hurt, that is good. I would have a hard time going back in there knowing it has been intruded on so shamelessly. Like the...
you can get this on Amazon: [IMG]