[IMG]
He has his own overcoat! I can relate to some of that, white hair doesn't show so bad.
House will be full of guest tomorrow evening. Can't run the stove at all. Just the body heat of 20 people will keep the place warm enough. Lots...
So do I. I retired, so no wearing suits, no uniforms, no schedule. About the only thing I didn't give up on is the shower. Love that shower....
[ATTACH]
I'm a old fool who believes in multiples. Multiple detectors that is. Like two in one room. Not taking a chance in failure when it is so cheap...
Good point. When I have steak with onions and mushrooms, I just brush off the onions when I give my furry friends their serving. They often end...
[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
So do I, esp. if it has really good cheese and some good meats with a sauce with a bit of zip to it. For the most part, I think home made is the...
One of my VietNam service buddies and VA coworker has been sent home from the hospital to pass away. He developed melanoma. He had the stem cell...
Pitch black here also. Raining, so no moonlight, no snow which makes it very very black outside. Looking out my window into the back yard, I...
It is to me! I get a lot from the Prime service. Often just too much to go shopping so on line I can get a good selection. I haven't had issues...
Christmas is with us. Many thanks for the work done making this a comfortable place to gather. :campfire:
Prayers. Tough situation for his family.
What a short day yesterday was. At quarter to 4, it was almost dark. Ugh. Doesn't do much for the spirit. It will get colder, but at least the...
Darn, so I have to go get dressed! Amazon gift cards would be used up really fast around here. I have given them out before by request!
Darn it. Really frustrating. Adam, how about putting one of those little blue pills in the system?
Was OK this morning, but now it is dragging. At least I can get there but I have to wade through the error warning.
Record breaking weather forecaster for Christmas Eve. No cold, but warmer than ever recorded here. 60 F! Doesn't look like those ice skates I...