These stories are so hard to read without getting emotional, lost many dogs over the years. Its sad to go through it, sorry to hear it.
Si Size of the stove is a big contributing factor, I could get 12 hours burns but not interested in the creosote it would produce.
The more airflow the better IMHO.
I wish!
That temp is middle of winter not now, it was low teens this week.
12 hour burn for me (not that easy for me) would be with Oak and it would be coals at the end of the burn, wouldn't be very many either. I am at...
Cool, the money comment made me think u were annoyed at something which i fully understand, i have a 3000 dollar stove that did not work for me...
I was not criticizing either, not sure why u took it that way.
It is what it is, like I said i hope you get it to work for your application. There are some nice low priced stoves out there that offer much...
Dont think it has anything to do with the wood, it's the funky stove and he is dealing with it the best way possible. Hope you get it to your liking.
I believe he does have a flue damper, your Drolet had adjustable primary air control correct, his US Stove has no control what so ever other then...
Better on it then in it.
After I broke mine I just use my clamp on sharpener guide with a file, works plenty good enough for me.
Trade it off for a new stove if you can, they are a unique stove to say the least, they are going to burn hot to pass the EPA reg., this type of...
Well worth the time and effort to process that.
Been trying to find his stove on the net to no avail, the emblem on his is not on the ones I have found however they still make the stoves with no...
What type of stove is this, is it one of those that have no control over the air entering the stove? He never says anything about controlling the...
If more people believed that the world would be a much better place no matter what you believe in.
Many more eagles here then when I was growing up, some you can get fairly close to once in a while, their size is impressive.
Stay safe out there gentlemen, I'm lucky as i dont work any more and like to stay home for the most part. Still scary beyond belief. The numbers...