Wow, had my first fire quite a while back.
Thats were the problem started, parks have bad around here due to people bringing in camp fire wood, it spread it much quicker.
I was just wondering what other people thought the EAB, there is a tree guy 4 miles from that is bringing home a lot of EAB ash (countless number)...
Well I looked it up, have not looked at any info in several years, seems like a certain percentage will fly up to the 12 miles.
I could post an article if i can find it again, i will look later.
Oh, referring to the Eab, not the quality of wood.
What, not sure i understand.
Eab bug only flies about a mile and a half.
His "wood" should have been a clue.
Do you have any live ash trees close to you?
Good wood, not sure about cutting EAB wood, i quit bringing ash home years ago. Anyone have an informed opinion?
Shutting down this thread would be easy, keeping it going is a little more challenging.
The article i found about the conference did not even mention anything about hair dye.
I will say this in case this goes south, all you guys and gals stay safe and have a good Thanksgiving no matter how you celebrate it.
Hey not lock down yet, we are losing our touch.
Have much more to say but no point in pooping in my nest.
Forgot my chiropractors wife just died from it.
Daughter has covid, my friends nephews family has it plus many others in our small town so no way.
Very intuitive.
Have no friends like that but a few I wouldnt give the time of day to, not sure happens to people as they age.