Thank You!
That is cool.
I had a saw guy with a boom take it down as I dont do hollow trees.
I guess this women had symptoms but goes to work sick, and then goes gets tested, still did not say anything and my daughter and her coworkers got...
Wow I have no idea how that happened.
[ATTACH]
The point being she was sick and went to work anyway with out telling anyone she was sick.
Well my daughter might have given it to her husband due to the women working when she was sick. Other daughter and family are quarantined now...
"Whats the worst thing about getting old? Remembering when you were young."
It goes in stages also, first its the 5 minute pee in the morning, then one, two and three maybe 4 on a rare occasion.
That ship sailed decades ago.
Some where along the way i think i exchanged pm's with Pook, he seemed like a nice guy, cant remember what he did to upset them 'over there"....
Daughter was not happy today, another women came to work sick, now they are quarantined, all the other co workers are extremely pizzsssssed off.
Thats one reason i wont cut any of my other trees, might be the only ones i end up with.
We dont have any large areas of ash here, its all towns and farms spread out, i think it has slowed the spread here.
Good article I see they use a figure of 10 miles from a known infestation putting you at risk.
I might die before it gets here.
A lot of open fields here, its wipe out the ash trees in a couple of towns 20 miles from me years ago but so far it has not arrived here.
Got a ride on a ship.
I have about 30 ash trees on my property, thats why i dont bring it home.