Its a sheet show here, daughter is at home with the kids until December 7.
Good point, just give it away and dont say any thing but its FREE!
Give that man a gold star. :thumbs:
I eat bears for breakfast.
Have no idea what you are talking about.
Well i read more crap and misinformation on facebook then ever so not sure what they are removing. I limit my time on there for that very reason.
I know they trying to get rid of hate speech which i dont think is bad.
I dont like arguments, spirited discussions are another matter, based on facts not conjecture.
Not looking for any arguments, just wonder how the bad rap started, i know nothing about pine, not enough around here to mess with. Not sure why...
Enlighten me, how do you supposed it started?
Theres the governor thing again, what are we allowing cause i got something to say and you aint gonna like it, my days here are numbered.
I dont think so, that would be you need the wood somewhat wet otherwise it burns up to quick. Just saw a post last week here stating that. Ok i...
I dont understand how you guys getting any heat out of your stove turning it down that low.
Do you suppose the misinformation about pine started with people burning wet pine. Misinformed better describes the situation then ignorant but...
People believe what they want to, facts are irrelevant.
Some people are ignorant and some are just plain stupid.
Well football and turkey aint all bad.
My picture was Ash.
You have no idea how screwed up this is, people are denying that they have it, say its something else.
The temp thing is kinda worthless and they said that way last summer yet they are still doing it even at doctors office. I guess it would catch...