"You really can't starve most of the newer stoves. (without modification(s))." I beg to differ, a boatload of varibles too numerous to list.
Even wood that is below 20% may not be as ready as it should be, that was more or less stated in the thread. Went through that with some Oak and...
I have both on my property, most of the time i can tell easily, OP has white ash.
We had an electric hoist on our work truck, used to lift full oil barrels in the bed, worked great.
The doors are fine (very), dont sweat the small things, its winter.
This thread is hilarious.
New thread old topic, they are trying to help.
Some stoves for what ever reason dont work in certain situations, I have a PE Summit that gave me fits, so i had many people giving me all sorts...
Losing a dog you have had time to really get to know and love is very hard to get over, i miss Loner and i lost him 6 years ago. A puppy will...
Half a cup of diesel fuel and a half a cup of used oil poured on the wood, then throw a M80 in the stove, its an eye opener in the morning.
Been cutting wood so long that i take it for granted, this thread has reminded me how dangerous it can be. Thank you for sharing and good to hear...
Apparently some people can't decide for themselves and believe everything they read. Hitler was not getting rid of hate speech, he was just...
I dont see it as being on your knees at all, we do a lot of things for saftey to yourself and others all the time. I fear this is going to get...
I like that, got a call from daughters this morning, am getting leftovers. Yah! Happy Thanksgiving
Taking the high road here.
So where are we headed with this?
The votes by non membets did not amount to a hill of beans.
Yea im glad i dont work anymore and no small kids to take care of but I'm still stressed out. Sorry if i have offended any one lately.
Kids are grown but the grandkids have to go through this crap. My one granddaughter has down syndrome and spends the night here every 2 weeks, we...
What, you guys dont burn railroad ties? :D