Interesting barter. Nicely done!
Way to get after it, Brad!
I cut the logs ~3 weeks ago. There may have been the start of some minor surface checking.
Right through the jeans. It what it is. Not happy. :( A few days of changing bandages and wrapping, it'll be fine. It was an awesome day...
Good idea!
I'm bringing my own chair.
That cat looks muscular. There must be good hunting in the area.
Well, my buddy was needing to leave and only had an hour to help. So, we decided to break up the rounds while he was there. Once quartered I...
My shins are wood magnets! Life happens
At my SIL's. She had some red oak and black birch taken down a few months ago. I've been picking at it, and today was splitting time. Some of...
Good morning, members. Nice cool start. I'll be off to my SIL's to get some oak rounds split. Be safe Be healthy
I hope the back isn't serious.
Al Sleet!
I'm afraid the damm borer is attacking the area ash trees. There are many in the area that didn't leaf out this past spring. Ours did, but not a...
I also have been stacking wood for 25-26. Red oak!
Good morning, members. I took advantage this morning of cooler/less humid air to lift, split(as needed), move, and stack some red oak for 2...
Tough to like that, Dennis. Hopefully, no real symptoms. Get healthy.
If they cut it, we will scrounge. Looks like more in your truck than what was on the ground.
Good morning, members. Coffee tastes good. Be safe Be healthy
It'll be a shame to get it dirty! :cool: