Best of luck with the truck!
Good morning, members. Cool at 62⁰ and light showers...barely. We are ~10 inches below average for the year, so far. We'll take whatever gift...
Any day the heat and AC are both off, is a good day. I hope we are still several weeks from lighting the wood stove. Sure, I'm ready.
If you have the rack space and patience to wait a few years, oak is the way to go I if you can get it. Nice scrounge
I've cut sassafras before. When dry, it's light in weight. Decent shoulder wood. I wouldn't pass on it. Nice score.
Me like! I have some scrap boards and clamps. I am going to give it a try.
Good morning, members. Cool-ish start to the day. 56⁰ with dry air. Feels good. Glad to hear things are returning to normal, Backwoods...
I like your fire ring!
Good morning, members. Another nice day. 59⁰, dry air, and bright moon. Not sure what the whole day has in store for me. I hope to get some...
Ugh. Sorry to hear it. I hate people that mislead like that. Does CL have a comment or seller review section?
I've been able to get many cords from her place over the years. And yes, no real rush to move it from her property. ~5min drive over country...
I must watched the A-Team movie for the first time. Decent, entertaining flick. Then, there was one line that for some reason, made me think of...
I just pick up sticks and branches for kindling. I'll gather some up in a pile that's easily accessible, even with snow.
Good way to find it!
That place looks like a museum!
Good morning, members. 55⁰ to start with DP of 46⁰. Nice bright moon overhead. My brother will be traveling to visit with us for a few days....
The warden's cousin probably owns the tree service that's taking it down.
Guessing the person that wrote that was uncomfortable with writing crotch.
[ATTACH]
Well, it is on Elm st. :cool: I'm guessing maple. Possibly silver. Only because that's what the ID called out.