:heidi: Ya ALWAYS have to have a stash of cash in case a deal pops up.
Can someone educate me on the slant fin 044? First I've heard of it.
Sounds like a decent deal based on what I've seen. If there is little to no wear on the bar paint then the hours are very low. The 310 is 59cc...
Delivered the 100 to him today. Went up .10c bundle. He had no complaints. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I guess his other guy had some bundles left and...
I didn't get the DBH when I was there. If its 22" its a full cord. Ill measure when I go back.
Big difference when its not hot and humid. Good that you had the time. Was it cut green and how long will you dry it? Looks like a perfect...
It was either last year or the year before the birds were going through a suet cakes in 24 hours.
Its okay Mike. Just think of the Benjamins youre saving by not having to buy HHO! :D
She says tree was hit by lightning IIRC. There was a couple smaller limbs that were dead, but IMO tree was healthy. Probably a yard planting...
HEAVIEST wood I've ever encountered. I thought of the one big log pictured but truck wasnt empty. I told the lady to tell him to leave in long...
The heartwood is very rot resistant? I'd like to save a log or two to mill. There was one dead limb that looked like your rounds. First time...
I was just making breakfast looked out at the feeder and couldn't believe what I saw. A garter snake curled up while a squirrel and chipmunk were...
LOL! My friend burns the BL I supply him for SS. :picard: I also sell him RO heartwood and sometimes hickory. I've offered to sell him lower btu...
14 years you did good. Usually every 3-5 and the dollar bill test works great
Too bad. Same thing in CT few years back. I have several long killed white oaks I could take down at storage should I wish.
For the record its 9.9! :rofl: :lol: Thankfully it wasn't half the thumb.
Got some basswood mixed in the stacks myself. Ill do the same with it and the lower btu species as well. Although I only put one piece of...
aint it great being able to take bigger wood that the average hoarder wont take? Go back and get it soon.
C'mon buddy. Have you ever known me to bust your stones??? ;)
Add honey locust to my tally.[ATTACH]