Yes, dries fast and burns well. Ideal shoulder season wood. They grow straight and tall.
I said that about my last GF! :rofl: :lol:
Met up with Joe today as he had more tulip for me to take. One big log and a couple small ones with no bark. A few rounds of black locust thrown...
I had posted this thread a couple years back. Polyphemus Moth
Nice and dry here as well. Great Summer weather for anything. Hopefully it stays for a while. Sorry to hear of your fall. Heal up fast....
Yes. He had called back in May and I got the order ready. He postponed so those refilled my local guys. I then assembled more and waited. The...
Muffler looks like a Star Wars character. Gonna be a serious saw when Kevin's done with it. Will it be for milling Dan?[IMG]
Give it a year then see. Ill bet Winter has them move well. Sometimes I get surprised.
How are your bundle sales going? Any reorders?
Thats a lot of noodles. Compost, kindling or mulch? Are you more ahead than usual? Pile of splits seems bigger than normal for this time of year
Yeah same here. Looks like I'm making a nugget bin for high btu chunks. I have some dogwood and shag for it and from the looks of it lots of HL...
Well I had told the lady to have them leave the wood in longer pieces as they were coming today. I stopped by before my job to check and my heart...
Look like polyphemus moths.[MEDIA]
It'd be interesting to see side by side pics as IDers. Also how much more is a slant fin worth vs a "normal" 044? Im not wanting any version...
Nice load of btu's and a serious splitter.
Nice to see you again MFP. Your absence has been noticed in the car hoarding thread. Best of luck in your new place. Too bad it doesn't have an...
100 bundles delivered yesterday.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So there's no way to tell just by looking at the saw?
Not at all bad. Do you sell more in bundle form or loose wood? I'm talking just singles sales not dollars or wood volume.
Even though I have a bunch of saws, I run a 16" on my 50cc saws and 20" on the bigger ones. Mostly bring two saws on a cut. 20" bar will cut...