IME cherry heartwood lasts a long time. Although I have seen plenty of punky ant filled fresh cut logs too. I just hate the mess associated with...
Way to keep the inventory going Gary. Hopefully the extended holiday weekend brings in the bucks.
More than likely. A location I'd never be in. Guy called asking for chimney work and the place was beyond a dump so I knew as soon as I pulled...
Yes. Heaviest wood when green IMO. Load from a couple years ago.[IMG]
I stand corrected! :emb: I did offer $50 for a HVBW mill log last year. The guy thought is more highly valuable than I did. :picard:
Thanks John! :handshake:
X2 Never have and never will.
Yeah I was kinda confused by that myself.
I would've asked the neighbor again but nobody was home. And honestly after sitting that long I really don't want them. I still prefer...
Havent updated. Exterior was done a while back. Some touch up work inside as I'm waiting on him to finish electric. They bought some wood...
This is what really irks me. Did a small job Tuesday for a repeat customer. I hauled some wood out of there back in Winter 2023 and asked the...
Split the load right off the truck this morning. Good pile of TP. Lots of bundle quality splits.[ATTACH] BL. Wheelbarrow full of...
Ya done good! Nice and straight which is unusual for any type of apple. Good firewood and even better for the smoker. Still have the apple I...
241 and I spent a little while at the pile after work today bucking to 16". Cut about half a load. Lots of cookies and shorts. No additional...
...but its not a disorder if we admit it? :wacky: Right? :loco: :crazy:
Moving into central time Zone with that one Joe. Always enjoy your pics.
Well it is a Husky...doesn't have a long life expectancy! :eek: :D
Many years ago my first Stihl an 028 was raw gassed by accident and toasted. It could happen. I label the can with "MIX" on the side to be sure....
Good deal. FHC lucky to have M2theB :salute: Time for a Stihl Mike?? :zip:
Load of mostly tulip poplar with a few rounds of black locust. Both mostly barkless. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Compliments of jo191145