I decided to try selling bundles on FBM. Put a listing up this morning. Had a scammer right away! :picard:
And no I have never done pine or ant softwoods bundles. Just in kindling form.
I mix tulip poplar in with bundles that will contain heavier hardwoods...usually sugar maple, black birch or oak. Mostly to lighten the weight....
Just seeing this thread. Those storms are amazing with the amount of tree damage they create. Been hit with some in our area over the last...
If you got the room and its making you money why not. I get it in board scraps and will split for kindling bundles. Occasionally a log or two
Inside joke with Dave and I. PM and ask him.
God bless America! :usa:
Small world and an incredible coincidence. Yes there are many fine folks on this forum and I've had the pleasure to meet several of them. Hats...
Smart thinking to shut off saw and listen. Dead trees or limbs can be very hazardous. I have refused to fell some for that reason. Glad you...
Keep on cutting and safe travels.
Itll be firewood size before you know it. Wood chips look good on the side yard.
I agree with you for the selling purpose. I wouldn't spray either.
I was moving some old plastic at storage yesterday and got stung by a yellow jacket. They had a nest started under it. I was kinda caught off...
Just got a text. Tree guy there today. I know where I'll be cutting tomorrow afternoon.
Those look like Aspen, not tulip? The TP around here resembles ash bark when that size.
I noticed a little frass trail on a shag round that is a few weeks old waiting for the splitter. HL should slowly get SS by end of month...just...
Pretty sure this is crabapple[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Partial load of honey locust[ATTACH]
I often find long dead small cherry logs at a lot of my cuts. usually small but solid and clean. Maybe as it gets bigger the rot resistance goes...
Interesting to note that when I unstacked my 3+ stack of HL there was very little evidence of the powdery frass.