Its not XS Chud but still an azz kickin' saw.[ATTACH]
More honey locust. Next load maybe a full one. Stuff is HEAVY.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hit it again this afternoon. Cut up all the limb wood leaving four short chunks for the mill. One gnarly crotch section was a bit of a...
I almost grabbed a chunk of gnarly EWP for the count at the dump the other day. Needed truck empty so I didn't.
EWP dries to feather light. Should be good for the Fall. The limb wood can have lots of lignin
Bet it smelled great! Any sap on your saw? I've cut spruce and got covered in it!
Show off! :cool: If I was to ever have a two saw combo that would be it.
That EWP doesn't stand a chance. :saw:
Thanks Jeff. :handshake: Im a pain in my own azz when I assemble them. I could probably double my production if I wasn't so fussy! :loco:...
I knew it was apple of some sort and the "apples" I found confirmed it was crabapple.
North Carolina chainsaw massacre!!! :dex: :saw:
Thanks Doug. I do like nice stacks and go the extra mile for such. Too gnarly trees and wood I usually turn down. A half cord delivery contains...
Within a couple minutes some lady asks if its still available and then asks for my phone number which was right in the listing then asked if she...
I did the same with the crabapple the other day. :)
Doudtful any Stihl is equal to a 346 (can't believe I just said that) Maybe a 543 a closer comp. I guess the fact they aren't often seen and...
My most recent acquisition. [ATTACH]
A gross of M-80's??? :eek: Sounds like a blast! :rofl: :lol:
Hit the score early this afternoon. Rest of tree had been taken down. Rain and showers changing the days plan. Cut for a bit despite the...
Who needs fireworks when you can burn a brush pile?!
Wasnt much better here. Little to no sun luckily. Enjoy your trip.