Thats a biggun. What was the stump diameter? Cedar one of my favorites to mill. No tips on keeping the color though. Be sure to post pics of...
I know MikeyB did the same technique with a router on a big stump cut off and made a table.
Mebbe burn some shoulder season wood???
Isn't that an old new chain? :whistle: Good find either way! :thumbs: Wonder how long its been in there? I should clean out my truck! :picard:
Only an idiot would work on firewood in this heat, oh! wait, what.........nevermind! :rofl: :lol:
Still cant believe what happened this afternoon. I stopped by bundle wood storage to drop off some plywood scraps for the addition that im...
Very slowly my friend, very slowly. I pace myself and drink lots of water. Still get soaked. Feel like helping me with the big trunk? I may...
A little stacking today. Roughly a half cord stacked this afternoon. I was in the shade and still sweating like heck. Only angle I could get a...
Thanks JDU. :handshake: Luckily I have 4-5 locations to stash my hoard. Still a PITA but I get it done. Kinda thankful I don't have a big...
Have you ever had any HL? Heaviest IMO. I've got to the point where rounds over 12" get sectioned. More pieces to handles yes, but minimal...
Split the load right off the truck today. Not too bad in the shade. Kinda glad I am as its heavy. Roughly a cord of splits waiting to be...
How do you market the nuggets and shorts Gary? Personal use?
Way to go Gary! What species do you offer for smoking wood. Kinda wish I had a market here for smoker wood. I've only sold a few bundles of...
Smart move bartering for the hydro. The apple I scored back when I was hand splitting wasn't easy to hand split. Impressive amount there. Let...
I used CL for a while and every time I posted a new listing I'd get a scammer within minutes. :heidi:Drove me nuts! How did sales go for the...
You let other people use YOUR saws??? :faint: Gotta admit you have the cleanest chain saws I've ever seen! :salute:
Ash looking wood is black gum on the left and front and red maple on the right. Grab the red maple. Take a piece of the gum and try hand...
Do you have access to a bigger saw should you need one or are you holding out on us hiding a 461 somewhere?
Good find. I've rescued them roadside. Still looking for a decent wash tub though.
Sure is. I took my time and didn't plan on a full load as I'd like to split it off the truck at storage maybe tomorrow or Monday morning. Not...