Its pretty stable wood. I had no issues with cedar warping with minimal weight on top...just the slab cut off. I've thought of strapping the HL...
Godzilla..you're new truck. For a second I thought you were referring to Ms. Carol! :eek: Some nice logs there. Good to have connections.
Youre a brave man taking sycamore. Miserable stuff to split.
Stacked the rest at storage save for some smalls, uglies and nuggets. That stack is 6' tall and 16'long. Roughly a cord so far. I may stop...
Nice find there Chuck. Yeah Summer seems to be the season of you don't mind the heat. Folks don't want to mow around it I guess.
It pays to talk firewood. Never know what you'll get. Some good stuff there. Sounds like a good connection.:thumbs: Time to get :saw: and...
I got my 460 power head for $50 from a wood customer in 2018. I had no idea of its value at the time until I did some research after buying it.
Gonna go back.
Top handles are very handy saws. Ive seen and considered a 2511 myself, but with two already (Stihl 194 & 201) do I really "need" another? Cut...
I quoted the guy $15 and he didn't flinch. Ill bring some kindling bags/boxes to entice him. Done that in the past and its worked. Probably...
That cutting board is a nice piece of work. Walnut heartwood is very rot resistant so maybe some outdoor furniture? I'd like to score and mill...
Need your opinion Gary. I posted listing on FBM for bundles. $5 each free delivery within five miles of woods location. Got and order for ten...
Looks like a fun time. :saw: How's the Winter going there so far?
Nice looking stock. What are your plans when its ready?
Thanks for the tidbit. :handshake: My 460 was my first big saw. Still have it and need to run it. Kinda tough with my 400 & 500 to choose...
500i and I arrived at the score surprised to see the trunk bucked up to the correct length and mostly moved to the curb. Tree guy had dropped off...
LOL!!! :rofl: :lol: Im more smarter than your average idiot! :nerd: EDIT: I see you were replying to my comment in post #72. Only said in...
X2
I think the mice are out for me or it went through Mickey and Minnie's grapevine. Im at a red light today kinda daydreaming when suddenly a...
Mr. & Mrs. goldfinch. They have been very sporadic here. (the other birds are female house finches) [ATTACH] Watched this catbird forage on...