Dave likes to :stirpot: :D
[ATTACH]
Well mine has just gotten worse too. The latch wont work anymore. Hafta pull from the inside threaded rod connecting it.. I backed into a...
With the tropical humidity last week I wasn't enthusiastic about cutting another load. Planned for yesterday but got rained out in the morning....
She's MIA for three years. Guess she took your advice last time! :rofl: :lol:
Have you missed Kimberly Dave???:D :whistle:
X2 PMed with him a few times too.
[IMG]
Ive Come a Long Way in my Hoarding Career!
Good idea to roll it. :salute: I've used a clothesline hook and a come-a-long hooked to my bumper to roll a big log.
Thats some good wood there. Looks like you are making some good connections.
Good to see you back HPH! :handshake: Some decent stuff there. Rare to see rot on a cedar like that. Only have encountered it once myself....
Go get it Gunnar!:salute: Tearing it up with those loads. Be careful you don't catch locust mania though. Its an uncontrollable desire to...
Nice find. :salute: Yes that looks like black locust in the mix. My favorite!
3-4 trees in one clump. Didn't measure the stump logs but they were big. Not as big as the one I cut back in January. How was your little...
LOL!!! This is on the same street where I've been cutting BL the last few years...storm wood from 2020.
W We're going to mill that HL soon. I was thinking of ratcheting strap them to prevent any warping. Milling them 7/8" thick. Maybe some...
I still have a couple trips from my HL score to get first. Plus the red oak at my other score ive been neglecting. This is all shaded and off...
Doing an errand this morning before work. I often pass this house that has the biggest mulberry I've seen in the area. Clump of 3-4 trees, all...
Cedar dries fast and is pretty dimensionally stable so IME drying it you shouldn't have any problems. The stuff I dried was milled to 7/8" thick....