Yard ornamental in the where I was working yesterday. At first I thought Bradford pear but bark and leaves don't match. I'm thinking some type...
Well this one is definitely mine. Passed it the other day and forgot about it until I came home the same way. A mile or so from home. Guy...
Smart thinking. Still lots of great drying days ahead! The pile of TP splits I processed back in May are probably ready as they've been sitting...
Nice set up with the fan. :yes:Keeps the bugs and skeeters away too.
Nice to split right onto the truck to move rather than schlepping chunks to your PA.
Did you deplete the pile of Goldilocks logs?
No experience with either. Congrats on your new saw. Be sure to post lots of pics! Now get out there and cut some wood! :saw:
Split the load off the truck this morning. A few chunks I'll saw into "splits" [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ill finish off the one cord stack. Ill mix...
So how soon are you joining the elite club? ;)
What about a 461? I had considered NOS one after I bought the 500.
I WAS elite until I bought that saw! :rofl: :lol: Run one and it'll be on your next saw to own list. I had put the 25" bar on it thinking I'd be...
second pic is red oak variety. First pic crotch log looks like white oak s well as some the logs in back
5 is my guess
Have either of you harvested any cedars to burn?
Ill have to drive by there tomorrow and check.
Haven't heard back from the guy. Thinking the score may be history. :( I have to see if wood still there next time I go by. :tears:
Interesting. I've heard of using oak too. buzz-saw uses it. I've supplied him with several species to try. I have apple rounds but they are...
I listed it with sugar maple, cherry, hickory and mulberry which are the four I have dry and ready. Is HL a smoker wood? I sell it as a high end...
Full load of honey locust with some black walnut for good measure. Two rare scores for me and a first for getting them together.[ATTACH]
Delivered ten bundles yesterday. Turns out the guy is using them for smoking wood. I guess red maple could work for Maplewood smoking. He was a...